Another delicious and nutritious lunch or dinner idea for you..
BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 (14 oz.) refrigerated Pillsbury pizza crust dough
1 (10 oz.) can Premium Chunk Breast of Chicken in water, drained
or 2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
1-1/2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
2 C shredded part-skim milk Mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Lightly spray a cookie sheet or 12” pizza pan with PAM spray.
3) Unroll the pizza crust dough press into the pan.
4) In a medium bowl, combine the chicken and BBQ sauce; spread the
mixture evenly over the dough.
5) Sprinkle the onion slices over the chicken mixture and top with cheese.
6) Place the pizza on a lower rack in the oven and bake for about 15 to 20
minutes until the crust is firm and lightly browned.
7) Cut into 8 servings.
To complete your meal, add a tossed green salad with light salad dressing, a
piece of fruit and a glass of skim milk.
Nutrition Information, per serving:
7 g total fat (3 g saturated fat)
39 g carbohydrate
2 g dietary fiber
1260 mg sodium
21 g protein
* Good source of calcium and iron.
Cheap, Easy, Tasty & Nutritious Recipes for the Busy College Student