|Lunch: Veggie Omelet|
¼ teaspoon butter or 1
tablespoon olive oil
3 eggs or 4 egg whites
2 tablespoons milk
4 grape tomatoes, halved
Salt and pepper
– Dice the pepper.
– Spread the olive oil or cooking spray onto a skillet, and place the skillet on a medium heat stovetop.
– Crack the eggs into a bowl, and mix them together until they are an even, light yellow color (or evenly white, if using egg whites).
– Add the egg mixture into the skillet, and turn the heat down to medium-low.
– Add the milk, then whisk with a fork until everything is fully mixed.
– Cook about 3 minutes, or until all of the egg seems to have been partly cooked and the mixture has become slightly solid. Continuously pull the ends off of the pan with a spatula.
– Lightly shake the skillet so that the almost-cooked eggs move a touch toward the far side of it. Then place the spatula under one side of the eggs and flip.
– Add the pepper and tomatoes, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until entirely cooked.
– Turn off the burner, and flip one side of the egg over the other. Allow to warm, then serve with salt and pepper to taste.