Chocolate Frosting Recipe
- 1 cup of coconut milk powder (I recommend Wilderness Family Naturals To buy coconut milk powder. Have not yet found in mainstream stores)
- 3/4 cup of very hot water
- 8 ounces of dark unsweetened chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Agave syrup
- Take your very hot water (almost boiling) and mix together with the coconut milk powder until smooth and absorbed. (Do not try and substitute coconut milk that you buy in containers at the store; it isn’t as rich and it won’t work.)
- In a saucepan, bring the coconut mixture to a boil; whisking constantly.
- Take the mixture off the burner and add in the unsweetened dark chocolate and Agave until the chocolate is melted.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, or any other flavor you would like to add.
- Pour the chocolate frosting into a glass container and let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Then place in the refrigerator.
- Voila! Only 1 hour later you will have an amazing chocolate frosting to spread on your sweet healthy treats!