Summer is just around the corner and that means bathing suit season is too! Some people think they need to go on crazy diets or do really hard workouts to get the perfect beach body, but this website, Straight Health, gives 5 quick and easy exercises that can help you reach your goal without any craziness.
Top 5 Exercises for Getting a Perfect Beach Body
1. Cardiovascular Exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is the most important form of activity to getting a summer body. High intensity exercise such as running, biking and playing sports will help you burn the layer of fat that is covering your muscles so you can show them off. This will give you a toned beach body look.
2. Sit Ups, Crunches, Leg Lifts. Targeting your abs is important in giving you a chiseled midsection. While sit ups, crunches and leg raises will do very little to burn off the fat that is covering your abs,they will build up the abdominal muscles so that once you get your body fat low enough, you will have a six pack rather than just a flat stomach.
3. Squats and Lunges. Doing squats is a good way to workout your entire lower body. Having a perfect summer body includes making your legs as nice as your upper body. Squats work the glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps. You can also use the smith machine or leg press if you aren’t up for squats, the latter are safer and easier to do. If you don’t have access to the gym, you can do lounges and hold small buckets filled with varying amounts of water for weight.
4. Chest Press. The chest press is good exercise for the front of your body. It will give you a defined chest as well as nice arms by also targeting your triceps (muscles on the back of your arms). If you don’t have access to a gym, you can also do push ups and vary the length between your hands on the ground to target different muscles.
5. Pull Ups. Don’t forget about your backside. You can work out your back effectively by doing pull ups. While targeting the muscles of your back, pull ups will also workout the muscles in your arms, mainly your biceps. If you can barely do any pull ups, there are machines at the gym that make them easier and if you don’t have access to a gym. have a partner hold your legs while you pull up.